证券投资分析

您现在的位置:主页 > 英语扩展阅读 > 英语美文欣赏 > 文章内容

第一日 The First Day

作者: admin来源: 网络文章 时间: 2016-07-02

证券投资分析by Christina Rossetti

证券投资分析——克里斯蒂娜·罗塞蒂

证券投资分析I wish I could remember the first day,

愿我能铭记你我邂逅的

证券投资分析First hour, first moment of your meeting me,

第一日,第一时,第一刻,

If bright or dim the season, it might be

它或是灿烂如夏

Summer or winter for aught I can say.

证券投资分析或是黯淡如冬,我只能如此说。

证券投资分析So unrecorded did it slip away,

证券投资分析只因我疏忽大意,它悄然流逝不留痕迹,

So blind was I to see and foresee,

只因我茫然无知,不曾留意亦未能预知,

证券投资分析So dull to mark the budding of my tree

只因我不以为然,未曾看到小树

That would not blossom yet for many a May.

过去了一个又一个五月,花儿都没有绽放。

If only I could recollect it, such

多希望我能记住它,

A day of days! I let it come and go

那时光中的一日!我却放任它

As traceless as a thaw of bygone snow;

如融雪般全然消逝;

证券投资分析It seemed to mean so little, meant so much;

证券投资分析它现在看似无足轻重,其实当时意味深长;

If only now I could recall that touch,

证券投资分析多希望我能重温那感觉,

First touch of hand in hand - Did one but know!

证券投资分析第一次牵手的感觉—可我那时不懂啊!

 

【作者简介】

证券投资分析克里斯蒂娜 ·吉奥尔吉娜· 罗塞蒂英文名:Christina Georgina Rossetti(1830-1894)英国诗人,在题材范围和作品质量方面均为最重要的英国的女诗人之一.在19世纪的英国文坛上,涌现出两位杰出的女诗人:一位是伊丽莎白·芭蕾特·布朗宁,即布朗宁夫人(1806-1861),另一位是她.

证券投资分析她从自己坚定的宗教信仰中寻找到了至为激情澎湃的灵感.诗集《妖怪集市和其他诗》(1862)和《王子的历程及其他诗》(1866)收录了她绝大多数最好的作品.确立了她在当代诗人中的地位,她的诗作最妙处在其感情的强烈、个人化和自然流露.她的成功之处来自于她将自己本性中的虔诚克制与洋溢的激情两方面融合统一的能力。

相关推荐

We're like the cream. When the cream rises to the top, it separates itself from the milk. Perhaps that is what the New Age Movement is really all about. We find ourselves lonely at...[阅读全文]

Home on the Way 旅人的家 People need homes: children assume their parents' place as home; boarders call school home on weekdays; married couples work together to build new homes; a...[阅读全文]

证券投资分析